For some reason, President Bush’s iPod has been all over the news today. People are talking about some of the songs and artists our president is currently listening to while he runs our country… and mountain bikes.
The New York Times reported that his $300 iPod contains songs like "Centerfield" by John Fogerty, "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison, and "My Sharona" by The Knack. What the New York Times DOESN’T report is that Bush is BIG into rap music. It’s true. Would I lie?
Luckily, BWE was able to get their hands on the First iPod to show the world that our president truly is an O.G. (that’s ‘original gangsta’ obviously) Check it out:
- "Rump Shaker" – Wreckx-N-Effect
- "Shake That Rump, Make You Jump" – Thee Suspect
- "Bump That Rump" – Freak Nasty
- "Shake Da’ Rump" – Diamonique
- "Move Your Rump" – DJ Taz
- "Hump Ya Rump" – Bass From Da Bottom
- "Booty Juice " – NWH
I think there’s some sort of trend here but I just can’t seem to put my finger on it. One thing is for sure, though. We have one Bad Azz Prez. Yo.