Britney and her second husband Kevin appeared on Letterman last night to promote their new television
clusterf— show "Chaotic." Here are their Top 10 Reasons to Watch.
10. Britney: There’s never-before-seen footage of me wrestling an alligator.
9. Kevin: Unlike those "Desperate Housewives" chicks, we’re not, like, 60 years old.
8. Britney: It’s like "American Idol" except no one sleeps with Paula Abdul
7. Kevin: In the first episode, you can see my ass.
6. Britney: I’m hot.
5. Kevin: She’s hot.
4. Britney and Kevin: We haven’t had nearly enough media coverage.
3. Britney: It’s gotta be better than this show.
2. Kevin: If enough people tune in, maybe my wife will make out with Madonna again.
1. Britney: In the season finale, you’ll find out that Dave is the father of my baby — oops.
I missed it last night, did any of these things happen? I’d be particularly interested in seeing Brit take on an alligator. At this point I think it’d be a pretty even match.
So what did you guys think of the show? Is it a complete disaster or is it amazing? Or both?