Now you can sleep until noon and not miss anything:
- ABC and Showtime are battling it out to be the next network to cancel Arrested Development.
- Restaurant critic Gael Greene writes about her affair with Clint Eastwood in her memoir Insatiable. She said that the ambience was satisfactory and recommends the fish.
- Grody to the Maddox: Angelina Jolie wants her son in the room with her when she gives birth. (National Ledger, via A Socialite’s Life)
- Brokeback Baseball? (The Movie Blog)
- Love Monkey pulled. ABC and Showtime will not be fighting over this one. (E!)
- Quote from Gwyneth: "Hollywood films these days are just so bad. They used to be kind of good like Top Gun or something, but now they’re just terrible." (Hollywood Rag)
- Finally, some sad news: Franklin Cover, who played Tom Willis on The Jeffersons, has died. He was 77. (AP)