You spent the day working, we spent the day rounding up the day in pop culture:
- You’ll never guess who Joaquin
Phoenix called after his car accident. Hint: She gave him tea and sympathy.
- Three-foot-tall woman gives birth; doctor accidentally slaps her! (AP)
- If you’re expecting Dave Chappelle to come clean to James Lipton, think again. (Yahoo!)
- ABC’s World News Tonight co-anchor Elizabeth Vargas is pregnant with co-co anchor. (AP TV)
- Rapper Penelope Jones will go on Fox TV’s America Most Wanted to talk about the unsolved slaying of her brother, Tony. Why didn’t Busta do that? (Big News Network)
- Gwyneth Paltrow loves living in UK and feels Brits are more intelligent than Americans. She should know. (CelebVilla)