If you live in the North East you know what I’m talking about. Here’s what you missed while you were digging your car out:
- Busta Rhymes missed his bodyguard’s funeral. But don’t give him a hard time; he was far too busy trying to keep y’all in check.
- Kate Moss is worried that she’s losing her short-term memory. And that everybody in the room is looking at her. And that 7-11 will be all out of Ho-Ho’s when she gets there.
- NBC is planning its own version of American Idol. Yes! Finally! A reason to not watch NBC!
- Chris Martin of Coldplay says the band’s next album will be the greatest album in history. And it will contain the best song ever. And it’ll be titled "Revolver." And all the songs will be written and performed by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
- The 130th Westminster’s Kennel Club Dog Show goes down tonight at Madison Square Garden. I hear it’s the place to be to pick up bitches.