- VH1 will introduce a new show called Surreal Life Fame Games, which involves Surreal Life Alums competing for fame and
- The Incredible Hulk is back to fighting crime, when he’s not guest starring on the King of Queens
- Destiny’s lesser-loved children Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland are planning to take over the music industry… with recurring roles in two UPN sitcoms.
- It’s not that Andrew Morton’s upcoming Tom Cruise tell-all biography accuses the star of being gay. It’s that it’s glib.
- Paul Walker says ‘take my wife.’ Give her pleasure.
- Paris Hilton refusing to strip for Playboy makes her eligible to play Mother Teresa. I’m not kidding.
- Madonna may leave Britain to escape rumors of a busted marriage. Guy Ritchie encourages her choice but plans to stay.
- Mel Gibson is building a church in Pennsylvania. Poised to bring conservative, religious fervor to the Amish.