You spent the day working, we spent the day working for you! So here’s our summary of everything that happened today in the world of pop culture:
- Alex is worried what the breakup of TomKat will do for the universe.
- Bob gave you all the highlights from the international competition everyone’s talking about: the Westminster Dog Show. And other stuff, too.
- Can you tell what happened on the Bachelor at MySpace? Piper says yes!
- Photographers don’t take pictures of everything, but they’ll tell you about anything.
- "V" is for Vajayjay.
- Isaac Mizrahi has designed the costumes for a revival of Barefoot in the Park. Especially the panties.
- An episode of Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen faking epilepsy has epileptics angry. They wanted Ducky to be the one with epilepsy.
- March 21 has been set as the release date for LL Cool J’s album, "Todd Smith." Ladies love cool Todd.
- Leo DiCaprio to play Teddy Roosevelt? It’s no bull(moose).