If you’re looking for a roundup of pop-culture news, you’ve hit the jackpot!
- Eight workers at a Nebraska meat processing plant claimed the record $365 million Powerball jackpot today. Sometimes knowing nothing about math pays off. But only once in several million.
- Morgan Freeman will be honored with UCLA’s Spencer Tracy Award, which recognizes outstanding screen performances as a semimystical grizzled best friend.
- Brian Dunkleman is maybe just a bit jealous of Ryan Seacrest, but who isn’t?
- NBC releases Dick Wolf‘s latest, Conviction, on iTunes. My dream of living in a Dick Wolf World 24 hours a day is just that closer to coming true! Now all I have to do is get him to start producing my dreams…
- The Last Temptation of James Bond: These morons threaten to boycott Casino Royale (even though they haven’t seen it) because they don’t like Daniel Craig as 007.
- Robert DeNiro‘s maid to serve hard time; judge can’t help making the "you were supposed to clean up for your employers, not clean them out" joke.