You may have forgotten to treat the skins for your drums, but we didn’t forget to collect all the good stuff that’s going on around the world:
- The Killers‘ former manager is suing the band for $16 million for breach of contract. In court papers, he was quoted as saying, "It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?"
- Roger Moore is standing up for new 007 Daniel Craig. But who will stand up for Roger Moore?
- Nicole Richie was seen holding hands with her ex-fiance, Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM. This better work, because I’m still reeling from the failed Charlie Sheen/Denise Richards reconciliation.
- Some are asking, "Where were the naked men on that Vanity Fair cover?" Publisher is still laughing at the question.
- There’s an article about a really cool network that everyone loves. It’s the best article ever.
- So was Lindsay Lohan with Shaun "Flying Tomato" White or Jonathan "Tiny Elvis" Rhys Meyers?