While You Were Taking Another Gander at Your Pre-Nup
- First-Class Airfare to Hawaii: $1000, Luxury Resort Accomodations (per night): $800, Not Being Photographed While You’re Overweight and Standing Next to Your Idiot Wannabe Rapper Husband: "Priceless".
- RELATED: If you were married to a gem like K-Fed, why would you not wear your wedding ring???
- Good news! It is still absolutely legal to pull up to an 11 year-old girl, ask if she has a boyfriend, and tell her you’re "fixing to do an R. Kelly".
- Morrissey was questioned by the FBI after he spoke out against George W. Bush and Tony Blair, calling them "terrorists". Authorities were apparently concerned that the Mozzer’s new album might be a Weapon of Mass Emotional Destruction.
- Howard Stern is planning to start his own film festival with TV’s In Demand Networks. Sources say that the festival will reflect Stern’s own sensibilities, meaning that it will be pretty much like watching porn on the Internet.
- BREAKING NEWS! HOT OFF THE PRESS! According to Reuters, "Gay Cowboy" movie Brokeback Mountain appears to making some sort of significant impact on pop culture in America. NO WAY!!!
- Brad Pitt has finally ended his 2006 European Tour of Romance, Love and Family Togetherness. He was spotted today alone – yes, ALONE! – here in New York City. Could the Brangelina Fairy Tale really be over?