The potential new cast of Celebrity Fit Club 4 was leaked on several blogs today. While the new crop of dieters will bring their own baggage, based on the past 3 seasons, the producers have already type-cast each candidate. Here’s our guess as to which role each character will fill.
- Role: Woman wronged, picking up the pieces. A lovable character who needs Fit Club to air her problems with men and get back on track
- Past Show Equivalents: Countess Vaughn, Victoria Jackson
- Role: The really fat one who has to sit out on exercises and forces the show to bring in real doctors
- Past Show Equivalents: Bruce Villanche, Phil Margera, Biz Markie
- Role: The sexy one. She provides ample T&A and gratuitous flirting with Dr. Smith
- Past Show Equivalents: Kelly Lebrock, Toccara Jones
- Role: The blast from the past/ Breakdown girl. Based on her views on child-rearing and her former acting career, I think Welchel has a two-pronged task: referencing her famous sitcom(The Facts of Life) regularly, and providing a few psychotic breakdowns.
- Past Show Equivalents: Young MC (blast from past), Mia Tyler(breakdown girl), Tempest Blesdoe(a little of both)
- Role: The comeback kid. Still Fat, back for more.
- Past Show Equivalents: Wendy the Snapple Lady
- Role: Bad-boy 80′s rocker turned good. Everyone is expecting him to f-up but he’s out to prove he’s clean, sober and overly enthusiastic about running in a giant plastic bubble.
- Past Show Equivalents: Gunnar Nelson, Jani Lane (post meltdown)
- Role: The Holy Sh*t Factor. The apex of every CFC, the show will rely on Haim to OD and discover god mid-show–hopefully while standing on a scale before the judges. Undoubtedly the star of the show, we hope for his trouble, Haim gets the biggest salary.
- Past Show Equivalents: William Baldwin, Jeff Conaway, Willie Aemes, Jani Lane