While You Were Noticing That It’s Hard Out There For A Pimp
Sharon Stone wants credit for breaking a few glass ceilings in Hollywood. And her vagina wants to be credited as a co-star.
- CBS has renewed 14 shows, but not King of Queens, Yes Dear, or Still Standing. And you thought the loss of Arrested Development hurt.
- Speaking of cancelled TV shows, The WB has canned Charmed after 8 seasons, which is only surprising news to the two dozen people who knew that it was still on the air.
- Rod Stewart has been ordered to pay $3 million for cancelling a concert in Las Vegas, which means– believe it or not– that some people were actually upset about not seeing a Rod Stewart show in Las Vegas.
- Macauley Culkin gripes, "I don’t know what people want from me." The answer: just do that cute Home Alone scream and we’re all good.
- A Family Guy video game will be hitting shelves this fall. Victory will be yours.