- A restraining order has been filed against Paris Hilton by a producer. Under the order, she would have to stay at least 100 yards away or 25 feet if they’re at a party. So pretty much just 25 feet then.
- Speaking of restraining orders, David Hasselhoff‘s estranged wife, Pamela, has asked for a temporary restraining order against her him. His car, Kit, however, can visit her anytime it likes.
- Bobby Brown was arrested over the weekend in Massachusetts on a warrant issued in 1992 for motor vehicle violations. It took 14 years to pick him up? Nice work, boys.
- Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake are reportedly planning to star in a movie together about two Olympic ice skaters in love.
Those two are always on the cutting edge.
- Johnny Depp, Sean Penn, Bill Murray, John Cusack, and Benicio Del Toro have come together for a documentary about Hunter S. Thompson. The after-party was BYOP (bring your own peyote).
- The guy who claims that The Da Vinci Code is a rip off of his ideas admitted that he "exaggerated." Turns out his idea was more like Mona Lisa Smile.