While You Were Learning to Have a Sense of Humor
MGM has greenlit a follow-up to Steve Martin’s mediocre Pink Panther film. Because the only thing America loves more than sequels and remakes are sequels TO remakes!
- Joan Rivers is apparently looking for love on Match.com. Ugh, I don’t think there is enough time left in Dr. Phil’s life to counsel someone through the horror of a date with her.
- Lindsay Lohan to be the new face of Louis Vuitton. Kate Moss to (once again) be the new face of Chanel. Buried deep in my hands to be the new place for my face.
- Scott Stapp manages to avoid charges in his recent arrest for public intoxication. Funny how no one gives a sh*t when something good finally happens to the poor douche.
- As we reported yesterday, Sharon Stone is offering to "kiss just about anyone" in order to bring peace to the Middle East. Looks like she’s already got one taker.
- Mischa Barton dumps the Cisco Kid for a new cowboy.