- Sharon Stone insisted that her full-frontal nude scene in Basic Instinct 2 should be â€œdisturbing,â€ â€œthreateningâ€ and â€œbrazen.â€ I’m sure she got a lot of pushback from the studio on that one.
- Speaking of disturbing, threatening, and brazen, the spanking scene from Secretary was voted the sexiest moment in film. Least sexy? The full-frontal nude scene from Basic Instinct 2.
- Isaac Hayes has quit as Chef on South Park because he doesn’t like the show’s take on religion. I don’t either because those guys give God the shaft.
- A judge has kept alive Colin Farrell‘s lawsuit to prevent distribution of a sex tape he made with his girlfriend. The judge’s name? John T. Partipooer.
- Hell’s Angels are trying to prevent Disney from using their logo in an upcoming movie called Wild Hogs, which stars Tim Allen and John Travolta. It all started when Robert Iger leaned against one of their bikes, knocking it over, starting a chain reaction that knocked over a bunch more like dominoes.
- Scott Weiland says that Axl Rose is a hypocrite who disappoints fans
and is incapable of writing songs. He wrote on a website: "Get a new
wig motherf**ker….Your unoriginal, uncreative little mind, the same
mind that had to rely on its bandmates to write melodies and lyrics.
Who’s the fraud now bitch?" The answer is, of course, all of the above.