While You Were Thinking About How Nice A Spring Break Would Be
Mike Wallace is retiring after 37 years on 60 minutes. You do the math.
- Scarlett Johansson has been named Hollywood’s most natural beauty by a survey of make-up artists. Somehow, Cher didn’t make the list.
- The host of the popular game show Press Your Luck was killed in a plane crash on Monday. Upon hearing the news, a slew of Jay Leno writers wonder if it’s too soon to make a Whammy joke.
- The Golden Girls have been honored by Hollywood for their contributions to the TV world. This comes just days after being honored by The Cheesecake Factory for their contributions to the cheesecake world.
- Nicole Richie is back with ex-fiance DJ AM. It’s a remix.
- Aretha Franklin has the hots for Terrence Howard, and proved it by announcing "Twenty years ago i would have hustled and flowed with him." If you’ve seen Aretha lately it’s obvious that her hustling days are behind her… and I don’t even want to think about the flowing.