While You Were Wishing You Had Time For Breakfast
Sharon Stone said she wouldn’t star in a Basic Instinct 3. Her vagina, though, said it’s open for anything.
- Pink has requested a 12-foot stripper pole be installed in her dressing room so she could give her husband a lapdance before her show. That officially makes it two performances by Pink tonight that I’m not interested in seeing.
- Pete Doherty shocked a Rolling Stone reporter by openly doing heroin, crack and ecstasy during an interview. What was the shocking part? Did he do them all at once or something? We’re talking about Pete Doherty here.
- Portia de Rossi says working on the hit show Ally McBeal drove her to anorexia. Mostly because of Calista Flockhart’s "no eating" rule.
- Rapper C-Murder has been released from prison and placed on house arrest. The judge also ordered him to change his name to C-More Daytime Television.
- A study indicates that there’s an underage sex link to the media. More specifically, to Pat O’Brien.