Here are the top 7 (I just couldn’t leave out Larry the Cable Guy) movies you elected to spend your hard-earned money on this past weekend.
1. Spike Lee stops whining for a moment in order to cobble together a movie profitable enough to allow him to continue his incessant whining for a few more years – $29 million
2. "Wait a minute, I thought this was supposed to be a superhero movie, not some kind of Michael Moore hippie-liberal-commie-propaganda!?!?" – $12.3 million
3. Malcom in the middle of the bargain bin, right next to the other bajillion stupid horror movies just like this one – $11.2 million
4. Who keeps watching this crap? Shouldn’t this be on video yet? – $10.8 million
5. Seriously, just stop. This is too depressing to go on – $9.1 million
6. She’s the man of one of the guys – $7.4 million
7. Larry the Cable Guy gits ‘er done by making fun of black/Asian/gay/Jew/liberal/Mexican/female/Muslim people to the delight of intelligent, God-fearing Christians everywhere – $7.05 million