While You Were Gearing Up For Tonight’s ’24′
Scarlett Johansson tops this year’s FHM "100 Sexiest Women In The World" poll. I have no problem with that.
- Rod Stewart is set to guest star on an upcoming episode of American Idol. While parents are set to have to explain to their children who the creepy old wrinkly man is.
- Reese Witherspoon is sick and tired of the press’ speculation that her marriage to Ryan Phillippe is on the rocks. Phillippe, meanwhile, is just happy to get a mention.
- Ocean’s 13 is gearing up to start filming, but Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta-Jones won’t be involved. And after seeing Ocean’s 12, neither will I.
- Bruce Willis thrilled Bruce Willis fans by appearing on stage with the Allman Brothers on Friday night. Allman Brothers fans said to be devastated.
- Morrissey is boycotting Canada on account of their annual seal hunt. Seal boycotting Canada for the exact same reason.
- The WWE announced the launch of the WWE Music Group. Upon hearing the news, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Tatanka bolted right to the studio to start laying down tracks.