While You Were Mailing It In For the Day
Billy Joel says addiction is common among musicians. Coincidentally, this follows the insight that "making music is commmon among musicians" in the upcoming book I’m working on titled: No S**t!
- Hooters Air has called it quits after a three-year run. The service had already begun to sag and wasn’t as much fun to look at.
- David Hasselhoff baffled court reporters and officials in Los Angeles yesterday when he began belting out a German tune outside the courtroom during his custody hearing. Come on! How could you not award the Hoff full custody after that??
- Weird Al fans are collecting money to get Mr. Yankovic a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Hollywood insists he apologizes for UHF first.
- Paula Abdul has signed a deal that keeps her on American Idol for three more years. Sadly, this interferes with her original plan to fade into oblivion.
- Busta Rhymes dissed a gay fan for touching him outside a diner in Miami, whispering to his bodyguards "I hate f**king faggots man." To which the bodyguard replied, "Then stop f**king them, Busta."