In an upcoming interview with Elle Magazine, Paris Hilton explains what happened between her and her former best friend:
- "She cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and people really don’t care about her"
- "I’ve been best friends with her since I was two, but when I brought her on to my show, she got very jealous and turned on me for no reason."
- "They want to do it [The Simple Life] with just me, but we’re both under contract together. She has nothing else so she really wants to do it, but I don’t."
- "It’s really pathetic that she needs to use my name to sell something because she’s obviously not enough."
- "She’s not the same person any more. I never want to speak to her again – ever.
That’s right, Paris, f*ck Tinkerbell Hilton! She was just using you– good riddance to her. Now that Nicole, on the other hand, she’s a keeper.