While You Were Mimicking Vito’s Dance From Last Night’s Sopranos
Coldplay’s Chris Martin broke out into song when discussing Mariah Carey’s boobs. "Mariah Carey’s boobs are so nice, and she doesn’t mess around, if she had been aboard the Titanic, there’s no way that ship would have gone down." When asked about wife Gwyneth Paltrow’s boobs, however, he merely responded with a haiku.
- Speaking of the happy couple, Gwyneth gave birth to their second child over the weekend. Bizarre fruit name developing…
- Kiefer Sutherland has signed on for three more years of 24. This guarantees Jack Bauer will have at least 8 miserable days before the writers mercifully kill him off. Poor guy.
- Condoleezza Rice had Playboy and Penthouse magazines pulled from State Department newsstands. Department officials say they have no problem with this, but would appreciate it if Condi made up for it by showing a little more skin around the office.
- NIcole Richie is not "dangerously thin" and she wants you to stop talking about how skinny she is. At least that’s what she told reporters before a strong breeze blew her away.
- Mel Brooks is thinking about bringing Young Frankenstein to Broadway. Fine by me. It would bring us one step closer to Spaceballs: The Musical.