While You Weren’t Cheating On Your Taxes, But Just Flirting A Little
- GLAAD is honoring Charlize Theron for her efforts in improving the image of the gay community by playing a terrifying lesbian serial-killer in Monster.
- Are Jude Law and Sienna Miller getting back together? Doesn’t matter – just use this as an opportunity to visualize the kind of make-up sex they would have.
- Melanie Griffith is being sued for not revealing the name of the fashion designer responsible for how she looked at a recent red carpet appearance. Following suit, the drug company that makes Xanax is planning a massive lawsuit against all of Hollywood.
- Rapper Nelly wants to do more acting, but isn’t ready to cry on cue yet. Not to worry, though – once he’s blown through what’s left of his "hasn’t been hot in herrre in awhile" fortune on gold teeth and diamond-plated bathroom floors, he’ll be sobbing like Sally Field on Oscar night.
- A prison guard was recently disclipined after screening Brokeback Mountain for the inmates. He defended himself by insisting that it was "a real crowd-pleaser".
- Is Jamie-Lynn Spears finally ready to follow in her big sister’s footsteps and become a smoking hot sex symbol before spiraling deeper and deeper into a confusing of unattractiveness and self-destruction?