While You Were Literally Having a Watercooler Conversation About 24
Britney Spears plans on taking a break from music to focus on her acting career. First on her to do list: Start an acting career.
- Katie Holmes is banned from speaking to her baby for a week after it’s born. But unfortunately, Tom Cruise is not banned from speaking to the baby at all.
- Fred Durst is using his MySpace page to attack former Limp Bizkit guitarist Wes Borland. And to message teenage girls "Yo, you fine. Ever hear of Limp Bizkit? Send pics."
- Eva Longoria says she added an inch of muscle to her butt. Funny… I offered to do the same thing for her in a piece of fan mail I sent.
- Lisa Kudrow has vowed to stay away from TV to give Friends fans more time to get over the show. Unless of course you’re willing to hire her. In that case, she’s available. And she’ll be there. On time. Ready to go.
- Nicolette Sheridan and Michael Bolton have recorded a duet of "The Second Time Around" for Bolton’s new CD, Bolton Swings Sinatra. Read that sentence again. Okay, one more time. Great. Now let me know when this all sinks in, I’ll bring the Kool Aid.