While You Were Recovering From Lost
- Tom Cruise is allegedly in talks to sell photographs of baby Suri for upwards of $1 million. He then plans on saving the money for her inevitable psychiatric bills.
- George W. Bush has been the punchline 307 times for late-night comics on television so far this year. Yet he’s been surprisingly absent from every single episode of Yo Mamma!
- American Idol’s Simon Cowell makes $36 million a year. But he’s not in it for the money; he’d act like a prick for free if he had to.
- James Blunt’s ex-lover says the singer-songwriter isn’t packing the heat. What, you’re telling me the guy with a high voice that sings “You’re beautiful, it’s true” isn’t hung like a mule? Shocking.
- The lead singer of The Killers says his band is recording “one of the best albums of the past 20 years.” They’re calling it OK Computer and letting Radiohead do the entire thing.
- Britney’s having a girl! And so’s Kevin, when Britney’s not paying attention!