Good news for the millions of US citizens who operate motor vehicles – the roads are about to be a lot safer! Not one to be left out of all the LOST finale buzz despite getting killed off, convicted DUI offender and anti-charity-work spokesperson Michelle Rodriguez informed a TMZ camera man that she’s planning on “leaving the country and never coming back” after she serves her 60-day jail sentence for violating probation. She went on to explain about a mythical land known as “France” where “people don’t bother you”, incorrectly presuming that the wine-loving frogs don’t mind if you happen to enjoy speeding along the country-side with a bottle of scotch in one arm and a bi-curious blonde in the other.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet + More Stars Go Makeup-Free | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- 100 Greatest Child Stars Of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Gossip Table: Jennifer Aniston + Justin Theroux On Ice | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1
- Gossip Table: New Details On John Mayer + Katy Perry's Split | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- Grading Lindsay Lohan's Comeback Attempts | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity