LISTEN UP: BWE’s Daily Dose of the Best Music Ever
- I still haven’t given up hope that today (6.6.06) the world will end. We still have time. Before it does, make sure you head over to Awesome Until Proven Guilty and listen to a bunch of Devil songs by Beck, The Smiths, INXS and more. Go… before it’s too late.
- Armagideon Times has been gearing up for the end of the world too, with a track by Slayer and “Hell” by Squirrel Nut Zippers. Blogging about Squirrel Nut Zippers is another sign of the apocalypse, I think.
- Moving on. Homo Eclectic has a handful of tracks off Nelly Furtado’s new album. I liked her more when she was Like A Bird than Promiscuous.
- The theme of the day is “acronyms” over at Badminton Stamps, with tracks by Giant Drag, Elastica, and (my ringtone) “C.R.E.A.M” by the Wu-Tang Clan.
- And finally, The Late Greats has a few party tunes for Tuesday. I recommend Ben Folds Five’s cover of “She Don’t Use Jelly.” I also recommend partying on Tuesday, but that’s a whole other story.