Brian Heidik, winner of the 5th season of hit show Survivor, was recently arrested for allegedly shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow outside his home near Atlanta. Despite his claims that he thought the puppy was actually a coyote that had been harassing his animals, it doesn’t seem that the courts are planning to grant Heidik any immunity idols for the cruelty to animals charge he is now facing. If the recent legal troubles of fellow Survivor Richard Hatch are any indicator, Heidik’s pseudo-celebrity status might not be enough to save him from facing the biggest survival challenge of his life – a prison sentence that could include sexual harassment far more threatening than host Jeff Probst’s infamous “butt-slaps of encouragement”. But the good news is, the wounded puppy survived.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Guide To Where You Can Find The Happy Endings Cast In 2014 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Gossip Table: Lindsay Lohan's List of Lovers | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebrities Who Married Athletes and Got Divorced | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- Jen Selter And Her Sexy Booty Featured In Vanity Fair | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1