What are you doing tonight at 10 pm? If you had any sense, you’d be curled up on your couch with a diamond studded pashmina at your feet, watching the third installment of Project Runway. Props to reader stilettoxmafia who dropped a thorough and fun Project Runway Drinking Game! We’ve tacked on some extra things to watch/sip out for tonight.
- One for Time Gunn saying either “make it work” or “carry on.”
- One for a product placement references. Example, “Send your models to the Tresemee hair salor and use the Macy’s accessory wall.”
- One for everytime someone says “bitch.”
- Two for eveytime a designer is cursing at a sewing machine.
- One for everytime a designer leaves for a smoke break.
And some additional ideas…
- One for everytime a hem is too short.
- One for everytime the models react to their outfit with a pained, starved look.
- Two for everytime Vincent says something worthy of a padded cell.
- Finish your drink if a certain someone is caught cheating and thrown off the show.
- Sigh loudly everytime Tim Gunn does something adorable. (Not technically drinking, but oxygen releases endorphins in the brain, right?)
As always kids — Drink responsibly!