- CAN’T MISS CAST: Rob Corddry, Jessica Alba, Paul Rudd, Winona Ryder and Oliver Platt directed by BWE’s own David Wain. Buy your ticket today. (AICN)
- RE-EDIT: Darth Smartass. The most entertaining thing from Star Wars… ever. (Boing Boing)
- BIRTH CONTROL ADVERTISEMENT: I hope Britney gets a couple of bucks from the makers of The Pill every time she leaves the house. (Faded Youth)
- LESBIANS GOING AT IT: Ellen vs. Oprah weekdays at 4? Uh oh. It’s time to choose sides, people. (Jossip)
- GNARLS IN CHARGE: Watch Cee-Lo get down in tennis attire at Lollapalooza. (Stereogum)
It’s Monday night, which means The Closer & Saved are on TNT, another episode of One Ocean View is on ABC, an all new Hell’s Kitchen airs on Fox, and there’s a whole bunch of other crap everywhere else. So what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!