This week delivered hours upon hours of tedious award shows and its requisite coverage. Let’s recap:
- Mindy Kaling showed the world that even intelligent Indian girls can flash their nipple on NBC.
- And the Emmy for Most Awards Handed Out to Undeserving Actors While Other Deserving Nominees Looked On In Despair goes to…. The Emmys.
- The Emmy Red Carpet delivered its usual standard fare, albeit one surprisingly veiny Barry Bonds neck.
- And the VMA’s didn’t disappoint!! Oh wait… they did.
- Although their promotional ads promised more!
- Finally, Leslie Nielsen upstages President Bush in the Naked Gun sequel we wish were real.
Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone! Check in Monday for more of your favorite updates.