A celebrity with a MySpace account is nothing new. Everybody from Jenna Jameson to Jon Lovitz has one. So when MetaDish pointed out that Ashton Kutcher has a page, we didn’t think anything of it. Until we delved deeper.
A self-described “28 [year-old] with a step daughter in college”, it’s obvious that Ashton is trying to be just like the rest of us. He includes a picture of his favorite football player (Walter Payton), as well as pics of him with his bud, his dog, and his famous movie star wife. The Kutch is one of us! See for yourself. While you’re there, here are a few other things to look for:
- Ashton calls Kevin Costner “a stud”.
- Not even Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are able to get good seats at a football game.
- He won’t refer to his page as “my space” because MySpace totally sold out.
- Ashton LOL’s like the rest of us!
- And suprisingly he only has a few hundred friends. Though he’d probably have more if not for The Butterfly Effect.