IN ODDER NEWS: Quiznos is mmm…Scary
- A 30-year-old woman was arrested for assaulting a 14-year-old girl after posing as a teenage boy for over a year. When asked why she did it, Hilary Swank just answered “I’m sorry.”
- Roger Ebert, recovering from cancer surgery, says he is “feeling better every day.” He would’ve given his progress “two thumbs up,” but doctors insist he lay off the bad jokes until he’s all better.
- So a coyote casually walks into a Quiznos… No, that’s not the beginning of a joke- that s**t is real and it’s insane.
- Despite Mark Foley’s antics last year, the Congressional page program is more popular than ever. And, perhaps unsurprisingly, more fabulous than ever too.
- CNN is set to replace American Morning hosts Soledad O’Brien and Miles O’Brien. Chloe O’Brien begins to worry about her job security.