- Don Imus said something stupid, lost his job, and now we all have to hear about it/ argue about it until another idiot does something stupid. Rinse, repeat.
- Our Sunday night finally had meaning again thanks to the return of The Sopranos and Entourage.
- We stretched the definition of “celebrity sex tape” by admitting an American Idol castmember that nobody remembers into the club.
- We were blesed with the most touching Zach Braff tribute ever.
- And we learned how to make our very own Joe Francis, which is great since the real one won’t be breaking out of prison anytime soon.
Best Week Ever is off this week, so you’ll just have to use your imagination and try to guess what Doug Benson would’ve said about Imus. Have a great weekend!