- Bookmakers are offering 20-1 odds that Britney Spears hooks up with newly-single Prince William and becomes the next Queen of England. If it pans out, the phrase “God Save the Queen” will never be more relevant.
- When asked what she would do about Sanjaya, Hilary Clinton said it was the “best question” she’s been asked in a long time. Until the reporter added “…would you send him to Iraq or not?”
- The cast of Frasier has considered reuniting on Broadway. Upon hearing the news, rich, snotty white people with bad senses of humor shook hands with one another and exclaimed “Well done! Well done indeed!”
- Grey’s Anatomy has been honored by the Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Discrimination. Isaiah Washington accepted the awards by thanking all the f-words* who voted for them.
- Menudo will reunite for a MTV reality show. Sadly, it’ll probably be for the MTV reality show Next.
*the one that rhymes with “shaggits”, not the real F-word