Well the long-awaited trailer for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull is finally out, and after spending half its running time flashing back in the franchise and reminding us how important it is, we’re finally treated to our first moving images from what is probably the most anticipated film of the 2008 blockbuster season. Dr. Jones apparently still has just one outfit. He’s still all smart-mouthy, maybe even more so because he’s also old and cranky. Nazis and South American savages are still out to get him. The LeBeouf is basically playing the Short Round sidekick role. There appears to be plenty of adventure. We’ll all undoubtedly see it. So what do you guys think?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Celebrity Couples We Wish Would Reconcile | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 2! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Don't Quit Your Day Job: 10 Athletes Who Can't Act | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cel
- Gisele Bundchen Multitasks By Beautifying And Breastfeeding | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News