Your average rapper may look down on notorious boy band manager/current jailbird Lou Pearlman for reporting conversations between fellow inmates—not to mention allegedly molesting boys both Backstreet and not. But try and put yourself in Pearlman’s sweaty shoes. Can you imagine facing a 25 year sentence for defrauding investors of $300 million? Can you imagine potentially owing an extra $400 million in damages? Can you imagine having managed Aaron Carter? The man Justin Timberlake once called a “monetary rapist” clearly wants to get this jail time over with so he find a way to earn back (or avoid paying) that half-billion or so, and if he has to rat out a cellmate or two to hurry things up, it’s worth risking some Oz-style payback.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Mamma Mia: These Are The 21 Sexiest Italian Women Alive | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH
- 13 Things That Should Have Sucked In 2013 But Didn’t | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- Celebrity Couples We Wish Would Reconcile | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Post Baby Bikini Bod In Us Magazine | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 2! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity