Your average rapper may look down on notorious boy band manager/current jailbird Lou Pearlman for reporting conversations between fellow inmates—not to mention allegedly molesting boys both Backstreet and not. But try and put yourself in Pearlman’s sweaty shoes. Can you imagine facing a 25 year sentence for defrauding investors of $300 million? Can you imagine potentially owing an extra $400 million in damages? Can you imagine having managed Aaron Carter? The man Justin Timberlake once called a “monetary rapist” clearly wants to get this jail time over with so he find a way to earn back (or avoid paying) that half-billion or so, and if he has to rat out a cellmate or two to hurry things up, it’s worth risking some Oz-style payback.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Lindsay Lohan's List of Lovers | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Gossip Table: Jennifer Lawrence Backlash | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Guide To Where You Can Find The Happy Endings Cast In 2014 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebrities Who Married Athletes and Got Divorced | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele