You know all those Williamsburg hipsters who’ve been ripping off Ashton Kutcher‘s patented “trucker hat” look for the last seven or so years? Turns out they’ve been copying Justin Timberlake! “I keep hearing Ashton Kutcher say how he was responsible for trucker caps…[William Rast co-founder] Trace [Ayala] and I were wearing them when we were seventeen,” says JT. Yes, at the same time the smiling brillo pad was singing “God Must Have Spent A Little More Time ON You” and dancing in white suits with Joey Fatone, he was setting an ironic fashion precedent backstage. Pharrell Williams and a nation of skate rats must have perused candids of N’SYNC in Bop and said “Hey! We can look cool like this guy!” Everything makes sense now.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- The Ultimate Fast & Furious Character Guide – | VH1 Celebrity