Following the recent tragic loss of Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes, there’s been a lot of tasteful talk about a Celebrity Death Trilogy. Much of the discussion revolves around Samuel L. Jackson, whose untimely passing would make the upcoming mortality-minded film Soul Men, starring Jackson, Mac and Hayes, mind-bogglingly eerie. But if there’s anyone we hope isn’t unduly superstitious, it would be retired CNN anchor Bernard Shaw. Shaw’s departure would complete a Middle-Aged Black Male Celebrity triad and put him alongside Mac and recently deceased comedy manager Bernie Brillstein in a trio of famous fallen Bernies. There’s also the unpleasant possibility that the grim reaper will get all Final Destination on Morgan Freeman for surviving his recent car accident. But that would be ridiculous.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebrity Women Who Date Shorter Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Which TV Shows Have Spawned Conspiracy Theories? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Gossip Table: Jennifer Lawrence Backlash | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity