While the adorably out-of-touch delusion found at the Republican National Convention will obviously provide an all-you-can-eat buffet of potential hilarity for The Daily Show news team, they really outdid themselves with this hilarious piece, in which they imagine Xcel Center as a holding pen for Republican refugees whose big Bush bash got rained on by that annoying hurricane on the Gulf Coast. The best – and perhaps most telling – part undoubtedly comes 52 seconds in, when they encounter a man who is undoubtedly the biggest douchebag the world has ever known and who expresses his frustration about the convention being canceled “to placate the liberal media” and his Republican brethren’s inability to “tell the truth about Barack Obama just cause some people are gettin’ rained on”. I have a feeling this is gonna be a good week for The Daily Show.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Celebrity Women Who Date Shorter Men | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Which TV Shows Have Spawned Conspiracy Theories? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- 10 Celebrities Caught Taking The Walk Of Shame | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri