While the adorably out-of-touch delusion found at the Republican National Convention will obviously provide an all-you-can-eat buffet of potential hilarity for The Daily Show news team, they really outdid themselves with this hilarious piece, in which they imagine Xcel Center as a holding pen for Republican refugees whose big Bush bash got rained on by that annoying hurricane on the Gulf Coast. The best – and perhaps most telling – part undoubtedly comes 52 seconds in, when they encounter a man who is undoubtedly the biggest douchebag the world has ever known and who expresses his frustration about the convention being canceled “to placate the liberal media” and his Republican brethren’s inability to “tell the truth about Barack Obama just cause some people are gettin’ rained on”. I have a feeling this is gonna be a good week for The Daily Show.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Who Rocked 2013's Best Wedding And Engagement Bling? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 13 British Celebrities We Loved In 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity