So Saturday Night Live last weekend. Tina Fey was great. Michael Phelps clearly has a bright future as an actor. And our man Lil Wayne delivered the biggest laughs of the night by performingwhat was undoubtedly the worst/best/worst-again guitar solo in known human history. At the end of his otherwise enjoyable performance of “Lollipop”, standing on the very same stage where GE Smith used to shred face every Saturday night, Weezy whipped out his axe and launched into a guitar solo that can only be described as what a brain-damaged blind person might look like playing Guitar Hero, on Easy level, while blacked out on booze and pills. This is to the long storied history of Guitar Solos what Ashlee Simpson was to singing.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Great Expectations: 25 Famous Pregnant Celebrities | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Shots Of Celebrities Chilling In the Summer Sun | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity