Ever since me and The Beef Who Shall Not Be Named had our big breakup, I’ve remained resolutely silent on the matter of my poisoned feelings about this man who once enjoyed my greatest admiration. And in that silence, I’ve often hoped that someone else might come along and vocalize the feelings of frustration and disappointment I felt about the Jerkburger the Beef had become. So I can’t tell you what great pleasure I took in watching Clark Duke and Seth Green – two very talented young comedians I just so happened to meet in a Sunset Strip liquor store during my trip to the VMA’s – joyously ridicule His Beefyness during a recent press junket for their new film Sex Drive. I am clearly not the first bespectacled beard enthusiast whose heart was ripped to shreds by The LaBeouf.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Guide To Where You Can Find The Happy Endings Cast In 2014 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- Celebrities Who Married Athletes and Got Divorced | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cele
- Which TV Shows Have Spawned Conspiracy Theories? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celeb
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Gossip Table: Lindsay Lohan's List of Lovers | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity