While sitting down with MTV Movies during the press junket to promote her new film Battle In Seattle, perhaps seized by the spirit of protest, Charlize Theron invoked her freedom of speech to boldly proclaim her distaste for MTV’s pseudo-reality juggernaut The Hills, which Charlize feels lacks substance as it is “about nothing”. While this stunning act of civil disobedience (on MTV’s home turf nontheless!) was surely a brave one, Charlize did seem to be overly insecure about the possibility that she’s simply too old – or as she says, “a nana” – to possibly understand the deeper, richer nuances of a bunch of shiny LA brats pointlessly arguing with each other every week.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- VIDEO: Benedict Cumberbatch & Zachary Quinto Play F#*k/Marry/Kill Star Trek Style – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity