I’ve only listened to a few T-Pain songs, but basically it sounds like a singing robot smoking a blunt while trying to talk some shorty into having sex with him. It’s awesome. Anyway, you can’t really listen to this without wondering what exactly goes into T-Pain’s creative collaborations with his trusty vocoder, which is the electronic instrument that allows him to sound like said robot. Luckily, the folks at FunnyOrDie bring us this intimate glimpse of T-Pain in the recording studio, where we gain some insight into who really wears the shiny gold pants in that relationship.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Worst Celebrity Tweets Of 2013: Amanda Bynes, Kanye West, More | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment Ne
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Hanukkah Hotties: 20 Famous Jews We'd Invite Over For Latkes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- The 30 Sexiest Santas Of All Time | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa