Some week, huh? Debates, the economy, Alex’s departure, Rupert…where do I even begin? It might take me all night to explain the (deadly) cocktail of mixed emotions I’m feeling right now, so instead, here’s a guide to how it all went down:
- Alex Blagg is moving to L.A. and we shall miss him dearly. Raise a glass to toast Alex’s achievements! And drink it to drown your sorrows.
- I commissioned a dance track set to Project Runway designer Jerrell’s amazing phrase “at da teyents.” Still waiting on that video – get to it, people!
- Michelle asked us what we thought of this clown calendar, and I believe the overall consensus was that clowns are HOT.
- It’s hard to imagine it being possible, but Michelle discovered that O.J. Simpson is even more creepy than we realized, when she opened up the press packet and DVD for his new Ashton Kutcher style prank show Juiced.
- I discovered that I had really bad hair during 2001 using the retro version of Google. At least Heidi Montag didn’t exist on the internet back then.
- Dan came up with 5 David Blaine stunts that would be lamer than the “Dive of Death” mess he made last week.
- Alex used his skills as a behavioral psychologist to analyze what your wacky USB drive says about you.
- Dan gathered the The 10 Most Stupidly Accurate South Park Song Parodies. I was bummed that Chocolate Salty Balls didn’t make the cut, but it’s worth spending some time with this stunning collection of satire.
- Finally, take a moment to remember Rupert. His life, his memory, his montage.