Scott Siegel made his film debut as a steroid dealer in the Oscar-nominated film The Wrestler, and the role may wind up his last. Siegel, who spent 1999 to 2003 in prison for steroid trafficking, was spotted picking up a suspicious package by DEA officers in New Rochelle Wednesday evening. Cornered, Siegel rammed three police vehicles with his car before leading authorities on a high-speed chase. After abandoning his car, Siegel continued to flee on foot and struggle with officers upon capture. He now faces charges for assaulting a federal officer as well as steroid distribution. Think Scott might get a mention along with Loki if Mickey Rourke gives an acceptance speech on Sunday?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lilo as Liz? Nicole as Grace? Check out the 10 worst biopic castings, ever. | Celebrity Gossip + Ent
- 2013: The Year In Sex | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- The 15 Most Epic Celebrity Meltdowns Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Celebs Who've Changed Up Their Looks This Year | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebri