Things got a little loony over the weekend at the opening ceremony of the 17th Annual Life Ball in Vienna. A gold-plated Pamela Anderson shook her middle-aged goods to the beat of a boom box, while Katy Perry glided to the stage in a giant seashell. Former US president Bill Clinton, Eva Longoria-Parker, and Amanda Lepore were among those who witnessed the sh*tshow for a worthy cause. Life Ball is Europe’s largest annual AIDS charity raising more than $1.6M this year to help people living with HIV.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- Fred Armisen’s Top 5 Music-Related SNL Sketches – | VH1 Celebrity
- Game Of Thrones Star Peter “Drunklage” Crashes Melissa McCarthy’s SNL – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity