While You Were Having A Schlongtastic Bruno/Hung Weekend
- Ryan Reynolds will reportedly play the Green Lantern in the upcoming big-screen adaptation. Cut to nine months from now: “Yeah, Jay, in this movie, I’m naked with Sandra Bullock again…” [Crowd Woos]
- Amy Winehouse returned to London after six months in St. Lucia and said she’s excited to “catch up with old friends.” She winked and added, “If you catch my crack crack crack crack crack crack. I mean, drift.”
- Ryan Seacrest has signed a three-year, $45 million contract to continue hosting American Idol. Also, the economy is perfect again.
- Bruno led the weekend box office, earning $30.4 million and beating out Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I guess Ice Age just didn’t have enough d*cks to hold up in the Bible Belt.
- The Hanna-Barbera cartoon Hong Kong Phooey will be adapted into a live-action movie. Producers haven’t decided whether or not they’ll re-use 90% of the Kung Fu Panda script or just re-release the entire movie again with a different title.