While You Were Welcoming Billy Clinton Back Into The News Full-Time
- Twilight star Ashley Greene is now threatening legal action against anyone circulating her nude photos online. Like Vanessa Hudgens, she has also decided not to take the crazy alternate approach and just not photograph herself nude and put it on the internet.
- Simon Cowell is close to signing a three-year deal to remain with American Idol. It’ll actually only cover the next one season, though, cause there’ll be 130 finalists next time.
- Country duo Brooks & Dunn are calling it quits after 20 years together. My headline for the announcement: “Brooks & Finished With Music Together.”
- A palace in Vienna is planning a “high-profile” Michael Jackson tribute. It is about time that we can finally etc etc joke etc.
- If you haven’t seen the trailer for the Tucker Max movie yet, hoooo-ley sh*t, you’re in for the opposite of a treat. (A trick?)
- Also, if anyone’s in the Brooklyn area this Wednesday night, I’ll be hosting a Battle of the Bands at the Public Assembly in Williamsburg. This will consist of a bunch of really good bands playing, and me telling nerdy/embarrassing music stories in between sets. So basically, it is literally our generation’s Woodstock. Feel free to stop by.