While You Were Preparing To Get Drunk To Honor Labor
- Michael Jackson was entombed in a highly-guarded mausoleum outside Los Angeles yesterday. Already? I never had a chance to pay my respects.
- Big Momma’s House 3 is definitely a go. Their tagline? “Bigger. Momma-er. House-er.”
- An appeals court in New York is deliberating whether or not to allow a Swedish author to publish a sequel to J.D. Salinger’s Catcher in the Rye. It’s mostly the same book word-for-word, but Holden and everyone else are vampires.
- Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel welcomed a baby boy yesterday. The child will have its first solo on Monday.
- Russell Crowe challenged a gossip columnist to a bike ride after she ran an article about his lax workout regime. If any celebrities I’ve written about would like to challenge me, I’d be more than happy to take you on one-on-one at Dr. Mario.